I watched the Lloyd Carr show this morning. His only excuse was that he didn't have his team prepared.
He had them prepared all right. Had them prepared for a pushover. I-AA champion indeed.
Been watchin the highlights all weekend...
You know what,
Michigan really just got hit in the mouth, all the commentators keep talkin about what a horrible job UM did, really they just got beat...ASU wasn't much under-talented, and they won...The Mountain Men flat knocked the slobber out of the Wolverines, All thats is being said on ESPN is how Michigan screwed up like this and like that...I don't see it, I think Michigan got Romped by a Football Team that is faster, quicker, and better coached than themselves...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I watched the Lloyd Carr show this morning. His only excuse was that he didn't have his team prepared.
He had them prepared all right. Had them prepared for a pushover. I-AA champion indeed.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
How will this effect Appy States rankings? I can only assume they were in the top 5 preseason polls, this has to give them a major push.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I wonder if UVA-Wise could score on a D1 team
Depends on what team. Im not a App State fan but that victory made me as happy as any other win I have witnessed. Me hating Michigan helps to. But a local team showing up on the national stage is killer. Like when Talford won the NCAA slam dunk comp. When ETSU was at the Tourney.
GO VOLS
Appy State was ranked #1 already in I-AA. Or whatever they call it now.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if UVA-Wise could score on a D1 team </div></div>
All signs are pointing towards no, but maybe against UM lol
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I think UVa-Wise is a good team, but I think they'd have trouble with a D2 powerhouse like Carson-Newman...The Eagles would def put up some points.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks